14 Ağustos 2012 Salı

friday + sassy sites = love

To contact us Click HERE
Someone posted on Facebook today "school starts in LESS THAN 4 weeks!" UGH! This summer is flying by waaaay too fast! I had all the intentions of posting every.single.day this summer... but time just keeps slipping by. I know that my posts are few and far between, but I've been busy working on a "project". It should be done in the next few weeks and I can't wait to share it with you!

In the meantime... keep linking up! I LOVE seeing what you are up to throughout the week! Here are some of my FAVORITES from last week!
 
Sugar Bee Crafts
state heart art
_____________________________Delightful Deets
strawberry lemonade cake
_________________________
This is Happiness
ideas for kids room decor
________________________________
Moody Fashionista
bit sized ice cream cones
_______________________________
Sugar and Chic
goodwill bench redo
___________________________
2 Crafty 4 My Skirt
rustic lemonade sign
__________________________
Garbage to Glam
his and hers headboard
___________________________
Crafty Endeavor
custom cell phone cover
_______________________________
Cox's Corner
washi tape laptop
_______________________
Decorating Ideas
beach bedroom makeover
______________________________
Now, let's PARTY!
go ahead...
grab a button!
Pin ItLink up your latest and greatest! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder