14 Ağustos 2012 Salı

mud fights, fireworks and FFA!

To contact us Click HERE
I can't believe it's already Friday again and I didn't blog even ONE time this week... UGH! Summer is kickin' my bootie! We've been having tons of fun swimming, mud fights, fireworks, barbecues, sleepovers, and this weekend we are headed up north to our family reunion! It's been super busy but LOTS of FUN for sure!! I hope you and your family had a great 4th of July!I asked my son the other day if he is excited for school to start and he said "we are NOT talking about that right now!" LOL!! I love that they love to be home! I LOVE summer!!__________________Here are my favorites from last week:
Alderberry Hill: headboard bench     Cheap Chickadee: diaper clutch   Natalie's Sentiments: guest room makeover   Somewhere in the Middle: photo blocks   Not All That I Seam: bathroom makeover    Susannah's Kitchen:  peanut butter mousse torte    A Lived In Home: summer birthday gifts   A Redeemed Life: welcome door
So many great linkups last week! Let's get this party started! Link up anything and have a FABulous weekend! xoxo!!Pin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder