8 Temmuz 2012 Pazar

Laundry Room: Organization

To contact us Click HERE
Our laundry room is dull. I am not in love with the color, the organization or the appliances. However, I believe it is really important to make the best of what you have so I added a little pizazz to the room. Total cost--- $4. 
Supplies: Scrapbook stickers, ribbon and Martha Stewart Avery Labels ($3.19). Similar labels can be found here.
First, I used scrapbook stickers to categorize the contents in each basket and placed them on the Avery Labels. 

Then, I used craft glue to attach the label to the ribbon (left over from another project) and hot glued the ribbon to the basket.

The four baskets were labeled
: clean, sew, wash and spot (we are both clumsy and have dogs so spot remover is a MUST in our home!). 
Once each basket was labeled and decorated-- I placed them on back on the shelf. 

This $4 basket facelift is proof that you don't have to spend a fortune to make your home look lovely. I am already happier with the laundry room. An organized functional space is worth more than all the bells and whistles! 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder