8 Temmuz 2012 Pazar

Weekend Love.

To contact us Click HERE
I had so much fun this weekend. J was out of town and I had the house and the schedule all to myself. I have always been independent so enjoy alone time very much (sleeping alone is for the birds though!). 
On Saturday, I attended the Arthritis Walk and had the pleasure of working with a committee to ensure that this event was a success. We met at the Legends ballpark at 6:30 AM to get everything set up for the event. The weather was wonderful and the turn-out was impressive. During the walk, they had a local emcee announce and briefly interview some of the honorees for the walk. One little guy, Cameron stood out to me the most. He was diagnosed with arthritis at an early age and has proven to be quite the fighter. His family has travelled all over the nation and educated folks by reminding them that "kids get arthritis too!"--- SO SWEET! 

After the walk, I went to celebrate the first birthday of my long-time friend's baby boy! We had such a great time watching him interact with the other kiddos. My other friend Margaret and I represented the high school group of friends that afternoon and I think we did a pretty great job! 


The weekend wrapped up with a ladies night at Nick Ryan's Saloon ( a local restaurant... DELISH) and a Sunday filled with relaxation and the return of my man
I love the weekends because I can PLAY! What fun things did you do this weekend?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder