1 Ocak 2013 Salı

A Great Big Thank You...YAY!!!

To contact us Click HERE
I can't thank all of you enough for checking for me...especially Melissa from the blog "From the Laptop to the Quilt Top". She checked every one of her devices for me (and she has a lot!! LOL) and emailed the results on each one. Thank Melissa!!!

I spent the whole day trying to fix this issue...over 8 hours thinking my blog had disappeared, so I thank all of you for letting me know you could still see it.

Believe it or not...everything just magically came back...like nothing ever happened on all four separate devices in our home. Must have been a blogger issue with just my blog, on my end of it.

Bad time of the month for Blogger to be messing with me...

I've eaten my way through the cookie trays, eaten my weight in chocolate and had enough salted chips to choke a horse. For this to happen "today", was not good. LOL My poor husband was trying to figure it out before I broke into tears...poor thing!! Thanks Harry for trying!!

Thank you again for always being there for me...this is why I love blogging!!

~Karen~

Pin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder