1 Ocak 2013 Salı

Blogging Plans For 2013...

To contact us Click HERE
2012 will being coming to a close in just a little bit and we will be ringing in 2013!! We all have plans for the New Year and for the months ahead...

It might be a small project like cleaning out a closet or organizing your whole basement. You might want to learn how to sew or make your first quilt. The new year will definitely bring change in so many ways, so let's make it a positive change.

I have a few plans for Sew Many Ways in 2013. I want to start a monthly series for organizing one aspect of our homes each month. I want to start to quilt again, so I'm thinking a Block of The Month Club. If we all sew together, maybe I can finish a quilt with you!! I also have ideas for more Blogging Tips for you.

I have other ideas too, but I want to hear from YOU!! What would you like to see on Sew Many Ways in 2013? Is there anything special you want me to cover on my blog in the sewing, blogging, organizing area or any other area?

I'd love to read your ideas in the comment section.

Thank you to everyone who made 2012 so special for me. I loved all your comments, ideas and emails.  I loved meeting new friends from all over the world and hope 2013 brings more of the same!!

Big Hugs and Thanks,
~Karen~


Pin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder