31 Aralık 2012 Pazartesi

{Closet Copy Cat} Skirts.

To contact us Click HERE

the Grant life
Natalia & Christie from Ma Nouvelle Mode and Kelley from the Grant Life are so creative. Each week Natalia sends a style inspiration directly to your inbox and challenges you to get creative with your closet. I LOVE IT! You should sign up for the challenge and link up with them on Thursdays! 
___________________________________________________________________________
This week I jumped back on the Closet Copy Cat bandwagon! The challenge featured a cute sequins outfit from the co-host Sandy a la Mode. But I don't own an article of sequins (it is pretty though!) so I received my style inspiration from the cute little skirts she featured. 

Isn't she adorable?!? 
Since I was feeling especially festive, I pulled out some winter skirts from the back of my closet and paired  them with tights and boots. 
Sweater: The Limited, Skirt: LL Bean (Gift), Boots: Tommy Hilfiger.

What do you think? 


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder