7 Aralık 2012 Cuma

{Handbag Love} My First Kate Spade.

To contact us Click HERE

I've been coveting Kate Spade handbags, clothing and shoes since like forever... I mean seriously, what's not to love?!
Anyway, J  surprised me by setting back some money in our budget for me to enjoy a little Christmas Splurge and I snagged this little dude on-sale and with a coupon! (P.S. you can get a coupon too! Join their mailing list for 15% off your first order!) 

I COULD JUST DIE IT'S SO CUTE! 
The best part is this is my first Kate Spade... And so not to toot my own horn but it's kind of a big deal! :)
The bag is just absolutely amazing and the customer service is far superior than I expected. Not only did I order the bag on Tuesday and receive it on Thursday but Kate Spade pays special attention to detail... Let me show you how:




Upon opening the delivery box, this is what you see. Tissue paper, gold embossed sticker and a thank you from the company.

The quote on the front of the thank you note is simply precious and now has a new home on the front of our fridge! It's too pretty not to be displayed.
When I actually opened the bag, it was housed in plastic for protection. 


And then they included a black dust bag with this inscription: 

Inside the bag this little note was found:
(Umm... and my last name is Goodwill so I believe it's fate!)


 I firmly believe when you order from a company, you need to feel special. I think Kate Spade does an excellent job of capturing their audience with charming products and then schmoozing them with all the little details. In my opinion, that's worth not only a return shopping experience but also a shout from any social media outlet possible.  {THIS IS ME SHOUTING!}
I feel like a little girl, like it's the first handbag I've ever purchased. I love the color, the smell of the leather and the style. I love it!  

Well done, Kate Spade New York! 


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder