27 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Embroidery Hoop Tinsel Wreath...

To contact us Click HERE
I've been busy decorating for Christmas, but wanted to share a very fast wreath project with you!!

I needed 2 small wreaths in the girls' bathroom. They are away at school until next week, so these wreaths are just up for a Christmas party I'm having tomorrow.


The project is so simple. It uses a package of tinsel garland and any hoop or wreath form.

I have lots of embroidery hoops that I'm not using any more for cross stitching and I always buy them in yard sales or thrift stores when I see them just for this reason...perfect shape.


Open the hoop a little and pinch the end of the garland to secure.

You can also open it up and use the 2 parts for 2 different wreaths!!


Then all you do is wrap the garland around the hoop.


This is a 10 inch hoop...


This package is 15 feet of garland. If your hoop or wreath form is small the garland will be thicker. If your hoop is larger, you might need 2 packages of garland.


Here is the wreath hanging in the girls' bathroom.






I hang little ornaments each year on their shower curtain.


This year I found these flat ornaments at Walmart.


The tinsel tree was an after Christmas sale a few years ago, but to make it a little more substantial I added a candle stick for the base.


Just an old candle stick that doesn't have a mate any more.



Try the wreath...it is so fast and easy.

Happy Decorating,
~Karen~

Pin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder