31 Aralık 2012 Pazartesi

Holiday VoxBox

To contact us Click HERE


I received the coolest lil' box of goodies from Influenster. 
The first item I pulled out of the box was the Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush. This brush has super absorbent microfiber brushes that removes up to 30% of water as you style. After using for several days, I have the following opinions:
Pros: As marketed, the brush did help my hair dry quicker. The microfiber bristles did not tangle in my hair as I hand anticipated. 
Cons: The brush is heavier than my current hair brush. Also, the bristles are a bit coarse at first. 

Then I channeled my inner diva with  Kiss Nail Dress.  These nail "stickers" just require you to peel, apply and share for a manicure that lasts up to a week.
Pros: I am no master in the manicure department and was kind of freaked out when I received these little dudes. However, they were so easy to apply! Following, the finger nail application, I polished by toe nails and got a little bit of remover on them and they stayed perfect. SCORE!
Cons: The pattern is a bit bold for me so took some adjusting. 




              The following morning, I had a healthy breakfast with some Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal.  The cups allow you to enjoy breakfast on the go! 
Pros: Easy to prepare and travel. Healthy breakfast choice.
Cons: No negative remarks about this little medley of goodness.






After my breakfast, I needed a pick me up due to all of the holiday buzz and was able to sample EBoost. These packets improve focus, mood and immunity with natural ingredients. 
Pros: The price point is lower than say Zija or another natural energy drink mix. The flavor is also tastier. 
Cons: No Cons. 





After breakfast, I got dolled up and ready for some holiday festivities and by adding some shine to my holiday make-up routine with NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine. I've heard a lot about this brand from my cousin as she raves about the quality of product you receive for a low price so I was thrilled to try it out. 
Pros: The nude New York hue gave me a hint of color and a lot of shine. The gloss smells absolutely amazing and does not stick! 
Cons: No cons.


As you can see, I had an awesome time testing all of these amazing products and brands. You should pick your favorite product above and rush to the store for your own sampling. :) 

Although I received the box for review, all opinions are my own. 




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder