15 Haziran 2012 Cuma

Mamma4earth Patterns, an Important Announcement

To contact us Click HERE
Whale Knitting Pattern, PDF 
Mamma4earth will be 4 years old in a few months and I have loved every part of building this business. There is something I have been wanting to announce regarding my patterns. I thought this would be the best place to write it down so here we go.
As far as my patterns are concerned, once you buy a pattern, the pattern cannot be resold but you CAN sell items knitted from my patterns in your handmade shops and at craft markets. If you would like to sell the items you have knitted from my patterns, there is one stipulation that I must ask of you please. Could you credit me, Linda Dawkins, Mamma4earth as the designer of the patterns and link to my Etsy shop in your listings, www.mamma4earth.etsy.com or on your tags when you sell your items. Production line manufacturing and selling of my knitted toys is not allowed however.
Someone did write to me regarding the selling of toys made from my patterns, they didn't leave a name or email address for me to contact them. I hope you see this post and know that you can sell the toys knitted from my patterns:) This also applies to my free patterns on my blog now too, please don't resell my free patterns but you CAN knit and sell the items from the patterns and credit me as the designer:) I will slowly be going through all the patterns on my blog and adding this message.
I really love designing animal and flower patterns, I have gained so much joy from doing so and I would love for them to also bring you joy by selling your knitted toys, if you wish to do so:)
Thank you for reading my message, I really appreciate all the wonderful support you give me concerning my patterns.
Mamma4earth Giveaway!

Maureen and Shanti over at Twig and Toadstool are hosting a lovely giveaway for me. 
I am giving away:One knitted African Elephant and 5 Mamma4earth patterns of you choice
So pop over to Twig and Toadstool to enter:)xoLinda

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder