15 Haziran 2012 Cuma

Simplifying, the General Idea

To contact us Click HERE

This is our pantry in my kitchen. It looks quite disorganised, I know. This is my plan.
I really am dedicated to moving towards a simpler lifestyle for my family, I want to walk that road, it is difficult to start though. There are so many ways to simplify, but getting it all together and starting can seem overwhelming and then not much happens, it's put off for another day... We already recycle, have a compost heap, worm bins, chickens, grow our own veg and fruit, have a solar geyser but I feel we can do more so now I am turning my attention to the kitchen.

I am going to start with my grocery cupboards, by itemising everything into sections and really SEE what we have and make sure I don't go and shop and buy more of the same. I want to start cooking from scratch and reduce the amount of meat we consume each week. I would love to reduce our monthly food budget and by eating less meat, this will be more healthy for our family and be economical too. I know there are so many bloggers out there that have already started this journey and I would love to read more about what you do. I really enjoy this blogging world, I have learned so much from all of you.

But for now, to start small here with the shelves in the kitchen, I think that's a good place for me. I'm going to repack everything, tins, baking goods etc... Decide consciously between wants and needs, try and shop according to my list and less and leave many of the luxury items on the shelves in the shops. I am sure we could make plenty of those items at home, form scratch :)

I will update you on how it goes...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder