19 Haziran 2012 Salı

Pinterest Recipe...The Reason I May Not Wear a Bathing Suit This Summer

To contact us Click HERE
My daughter Kelsie is a choco-holic. She needed a little "something" the other night, so I told her I saw a recipe on Pinterest and I pinned it against my better judgement! Lol

It's the triple threat of sweets, the tri-fecta of chocolate and the hat trick of yumminess...

This recipe is easy if you have these things on hand. Great for a last minute treat if you're taking it to a summer party!

 Prepared cookie dough, package of Oreos and a box of brownie mix with the ingredients to mix it.


The recipe says to layer the cookie dough on the bottom of 13x9 inch pan, spread with whole Oreos and the top with brownie mixture. We chose to do it in cupcake pans to have them in a reasonable serving size...rather than cutting and cutting pieces out of the pan.

Seems like when you cut little pieces out of the pan over a long span of time, it's like you're not eating anything "bad" for you!! I know we all do this too!


Cookie dough on the bottom and brownie on the top...


Then that little sneaky Oreo stuck in the middle!


Ridiculously good and very rich, so you really can't eat a lot.



I think this recipe is why they invented beach cover-ups!

Here's a link to the recipe I found on Pinterest...Click HERE

Here's the link to all my Pinterest pins for other great things I've found...Click HERE

Happy Monday,
~Karen~

Pin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder