15 Haziran 2012 Cuma

Us

To contact us Click HERE
 


It has been a busy weekend, Richard returned home after being away on a mountain bike race for 5 days at the Sani2 Sea Adventure. He had an amazing time, we missed him and were all so happy to see him again.This photo above was taken from his trip, he is riding across a huge, winding floating water bridge. If you look closely, you can see it floating on the water!! I am so proud of him! You can read further about his adventiures on his mountain biking blog here.


Erin and I went for a walk around our garden early on Sunday morning and took some photos just as the sun was rising over the trees... This is an Avo tree that we have grown from a pip. I will have to bring it inside soon to prevent the frost from killing it. Hopefully we will have delicious avos one day.


Our veg garden is full of these gorgeous Calendula flowers, I really would like to make some Calendula salve, I am on the hunt for a recipe:)



We all went for a walk around our lake down the road, a couple of Spoon Bills flew in to greet us...



Willa, the Koek-koek chicken.

Jenna's first oil painitng, she has been working on this for a few weeks, I love how it turned out! One a week both Jen and Erin go to History of Art lessons and this was one of their projects. Jen was telling me that the sand in her painting has about 9 different colours in it!

I have been working on figuring out how to design an ebook cover all weekend. I have searched for tutorials everywhere, there are quite a few out there, but none of them really explain in detail, step by step, how this is done. I had no idea so much was involved!

Thank you so much to my wonderful friend K, who has been guiding me through this new learing curve and is always there to offer support and advice whenever I need it. (You are lovely!)

I can almost say Photoshop is my friend now:) At first it was quite daunting, I had never worked on this program before until Saturday and now I am getting the hang of it. What a clever program.

So this is one of the book covers I have designed for my flower knitting pattern ebook. It is simple, I didn't want to create anything complicated to start off with.

Have an amazing week.
Linda             

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder