1 Ekim 2012 Pazartesi

Another Waiting Room Before and After...

To contact us Click HERE
Hi everyone!! A few weeks ago, I shared a waiting room I decorated for the dental office I work in. Click HERE to see that post. Well, I wanted to share the second waiting room I did for our new office. I had so much fun doing both...different styles in each office, because of the style and ages of the buildings.

Here is the before of the room...


and here's the after...


View from inside the room.


This is the same wall on the right above.


Leather club chairs from Target just like the other office.


Dining room chairs from Marshall's.




Table from TJ Maxx and lamps from Marshall's $30 with the shades!!


Little desk from Ikea and thrift store chair. Rug is from Target...I think $80


The windows in this older home are just beautiful. They were hidden behind vertical blinds. The wood trim, crown molding and details are the reason for the different feel than the other office.


This is the kid's corner.


All the accessories are from Marshall's. The wire baskets were all different colors, so I spray painted them a galvanized metal. Aren't the little club chairs so cute.


All the lamps from Marshall's have pretty burlap fabric shades. Love them!!


Great new chandelier to replace an ugly round ball light. This is from Home Depot $80. Just need to turn the seams on the shades, now that I look at it!!


I have a tutorial for these lined drapes coming up.


Double rods and for drapes and sheers. Sheers are from Ikea...$5.00 for a pair!!


Fabric is from Joann's. Needed the coupon, but it came to about $22.00 per yard. I was sick cutting it! LOL


Lined drapes were easier than I thought.


Hope you enjoyed the tour.



I know this is a waiting room, but maybe you can use some of these ideas in your own home.

Have a great day,
~Karen~

Pin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder