1 Ekim 2012 Pazartesi

Thoughts on Thursday...

To contact us Click HERE
I saw this somewhere on the internet and saved it to my phone, so I'm not even sure where it's from, but it had me thinking. Yes, it's funny because, I too, love "lunchtime", but really what time period would I go back to?



I really think I would set my time machine and travel back to the 1930's. I know, depression era...but I just love the Waltons and the simplicity of that time.

Not to mention they made quilts like this!!




My second time machine trip would be the late 1800's...Little House on the Prairie.

Ok, I think I am completely swayed by television and once I arrived at my destinations, I would see how hard it was to live during those times and high tail it right back !! LOL

How about you? Where would your time machine be set to...what place, what time period etc?

Happy Thursday,
~Karen~

Pin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder