3 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

Tool Time Tuesday...Binder Clip Key Chain

To contact us Click HERE
Hello everyone. Here's another quick transformation of an ordinary item into something helpful. I've seen other uses for binder clips online, but this is one I love for my purse. I think I saw this in Real Simple magazine

I am always looking for my keys on the bottom of my purse, so here's a quick solution...


Binder clips from an office supply.


If you squeeze the silver arms of the clip...


they pop off easily to add what ever you'd like.


Now take all your keys, clickers and store reward cards.


Car keys on one side.


House keys and cards on the other.


All put back together.



Clips easily to your purse...inside or out. Clip them on the outside when you're home for a quick grab, but clip them on the inside when you're shopping, to keep them safe.


Never search for them again.


Here's another tip...my house key and my work key are the same shape. I did have those rubber covers on them to distinguish them apart, but they get all yucky looking.


How about your favorite nail polish. If it chips, just add another coat!!


The clips come in so many sizes and colors, so you can find one that fits your style and needs.

You can also spray paint the clip part. Color code one key for one clip, so you can easily see it on the key chain board.

Have fun with it!!

Happy Tuesday,
~Karen~

Pin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder