5 Ekim 2012 Cuma

Find a Friend Friday...and a little message

To contact us Click HERE
Hi everyone...before we start the Find a Friend Party, I think this is the perfect time to say thanks to all my bloggy friends who stop by and comment on a post. A GREAT BIG THANKS, because I love your thoughts and comments. I try so hard to respond back, but this crazy things called work gets in the way. Do know that I read and appreciate each one.

There are some who comment often and I feel badly that they use Google Plus (which never has an email address attached) or their blogger profile doesn't have their email address enabled.

My list could be very long for no email address, but I did want to say a special thanks to Terri D in Florida, txquilter and Beth in CT who comment often and I can't respond back. Thank You very much!!

If you do have a blogger profile and want to check to see if your email address is enabled, click HERE for an explanation. For Google Plus...I have know idea why your comments don't have an email address, sorry : (

Now on to Find A Friend Friday!!!

*********************************************

If you are new to Find a Friend Friday (FaFF), you are in for a treat! It's a simple linking party to add a link to your blog so new friends, who may not know about you,  can stop by and visit. 
This is an easy one to participate in...you are just linking to your own blog. No Pressure!! No projects to sew, no furniture to paint, no cookies to bake or pictures to take. You are just sharing your blog and then friends will stop by for a looksy.
  • click on the blue "click here to enter" link at the end...after the last blog that has been linked
  • copy and paste or just type in your blog address...example: http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com
  • enter title of link...your blog name or phrase to grab attention
  • add a photo of you, your profile picture or your blog button or whatever you think will grab some one's attention...(I'm thinking a picture of a big piece of chocolate cake, but that's just me LOL)
That's it...super easy. Have fun checking in on all the new blogs that are linking up each day!
Take care,~Karen~
Pin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder