10 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

Crazy Quilting Supplies...

To contact us Click HERE
Hi everyone, hope you're having a great day. I have a wonderful new sponsor I'd like to share with you.

~Crazy Quilting Supplies~Creating Heirlooms ~ One Crazy Quilt at a Time

 Photobucket

Isn't this crazy quilt just stunning? Look at the intricate detail.




Thearica just opened this wonderful shop and her website is very user friendly...click on any of the selection options on the left side and you will see all the great things she has to offer...

Silk Ribbons...



Beautiful Beads...



So many Charms...isn't this teapot just the cutest



Embellishments too...


Czech Glass Buttons...



Vintage Buttons...


Vintage Jewelry...


There are just so many beautiful things to chose from. I hope you will go and visit Crazy Quilting Supplies...Click HERE to pop over and say hi!! I have never made a Crazy quilt, but this site as truly peaked my interest in starting one.

If you are wondering what a Crazy Quilt is...click HERE for a site I found on the history of this type of quilt.

Have a great day,
~Karen~

Pin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder