13 Ekim 2012 Cumartesi

Stand by your beds!

To contact us Click HERE
Inspection time! A quick scout round the garden today to see who was looking purdy.
Click to Enlarge
The Alliums are behind schedule but their blooms have fallen into line with a spectacular display of  Jasmine which is filling the garden with it's heady scent. Foxgloves have always been a firm favourite here. We grow a particularly elegant and fine variety which I adore. Digitalis 'Pink Chapel' arrives just that little bit later than Digitalis Purpurea and is great for cutting.

Saxifraga Cuscutiformis is always a welcome sight when in flower with its elongated, orchidesque petals which are very distinct and to me quite unexpected for a Saxifraga. The Basket Flower originates from a plant I grew from seed many moons ago when my interest in flowers first peaked, wherever I go a root cutting comes with me. I love watching the resident bees rolling around in it's velutinous blooms getting high on psychedelic nectar.

Roses are a new foray I have entered into and after years of resisting I have given in and I am temporarily trialling lots of varieties with the intention of selecting only the best performers for a permanent position. I have an idea that the romantic in me will decide to keep them all in the end. After all, there is nothing more permanent than the things we accept on a temporary basis!At ease, inspection over!
 www.magicalchristmaswreaths.co.uk

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder