26 Eylül 2012 Çarşamba

Closet Copy Cat: Chambray

To contact us Click HERE

the Grant life

Natalia & Christie from Ma Nouvelle Mode and Kelley from the Grant Life are so creative. Each week Natalia sends a style inspiration directly to your inbox and challenges you to get creative with your closet. I LOVE IT! You should sign up for the challenge and link up with them on Thursdays! 

_________________________________________________________________________

This week we were challenged to dress up a chambray. I love chambray tops just as much as the next wanna be fashion star so I was stoked to for this challenge. However, life got in the way and photos were not taken in a timely fashion and my hair was jacked up when I finally remembered to take a photo so... you know, the pictures are awful... but at least I'm trying, right?!

So here's what I ended up with....

Although we were encouraged to "dress up", I opted for a casual look. I'm wearing an Aerie Chambray top, burgundy Limited jeans and Steve Madden leopard flats. This picture was taken post Mexican dinner with girlfriends and in poor light but you get the overall look... I'll be rocking it again for sure.

Also, I wanted to share this pic from last fall because you could certainly wear a Chambray shirt like this for business events. In this particular picture I'm wearing a Lauren Conrad black blazer, Lands End Chambray shirt and black pants. This type of outfit is perfect for work!

As you can see Chambray is versatile and an essential staple in your fall wardrobe. My advice, for what it's worth, if you don't have a Chambray top... go get one, today! 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder