29 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

My New Fave: Daytimer Family Plus Planner

To contact us Click HERE
I've always been obsessed with day planners. Even as a kid, I loved buying new day planners before school started each year. As an adult, I still enjoy a nice planner but have found the traditional planners aren't cutting it for my lifestyle any more. Although I keep my appointments on my iPhone, I still like to write down my goals and to-do list on paper. There's something really empowering about striking off an item on your to-do list with a pen.

I thought about buying a life planner by Erin Condren which looks ah-mazing but I couldn't justify the expense. But let me just say if I had an extra $50 to throw at a day planner, I would be customizing a precious life planner from her...they are fab! After spending two days agonizing over whether or not I wanted a $50 planner, I elected to stalk Staples and Target and to my delight, I found a $20 alternative that meets my needs.

The Daytimer Family Plus planner is perfect because it encompasses everything a traditional day planner has but also helps with monthly goals, dinner menus and to do lists!




It's an 8 1/2" x 11" design, bound like a thin notebook so can easily fit in one of my purses and that makes me very happy! 
How do you keep track of all of your commitments? Are you totally electronic or do you still find comfort in a good day planner? 


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder