21 Eylül 2012 Cuma

Closet Copy Cat: White Jeans

the Grant life

Natalia & Christie from Ma Nouvelle Mode and Kelley from the Grant Life are so creative. Each week Natalia sends a style inspiration directly to your inbox and challenges you to get creative with your closet. I LOVE IT! You should sign up for the challenge and link up with them on Thursdays! _________________________________________________________________________
This week we were encouraged to incorporate white jeans (post Labor Day!) and master the art of the ever so popular cat eye. Although, I was a little bit paranoid about rocking white after Labor Day, I received several wonderful comments on my outfit. My favorite compliment was "Oh you look so European!"(I LOVE European style!) 
I chose a longer silky shirt in UK Blue (or Royal Blue for non-UK fans!) and nude flats. I wanted to show off the cat eye in the photos but the sun was so incredibly bright... Normally, I wear this shirt with black flats and black pants but I was excited when I stepped out of my comfort zone for this challenge.

(Top: Cynthia Rowley- Marshall's, Jeans: Banana Republic, Flats: Steve Madden, Earrings: Premier Jewelry)
Do you wear white after Labor Day? If not, you should. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder