29 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

Closet CopyCat

To contact us Click HERE
I've been trying to spend less money recently and focus on the items that are already in my closet. It can be very frustrating because it requires creativity and planning. I wake up and dart out of the door without much thought to what I'm wearing. However, I usually feel less confident and annoyed because the outfits don't always go well together. That's why when I read the Closet CopyCat post from the Grant Life, I knew I was in...

The challenge this week was to wear a flowy skirt and then a bright top or something you normally wouldn't pair together. The skirt I chose had been in my closet for ages and normally paired with a black top or cardigan. I tried a couple of shirts on before I thought... white is bright, right? And when I popped the striped top over my head, I knew it was a success.
Honestly, I felt awkward taking a photo of my outfit so I just had someone at work snap it (notice the name tag). But now I feel more inspired to take shots of myself so I can see how the outfit looks on.


(Striped Top- Banana Republic/Flowy Skirt-Limited/Wedges-JCrew)





I received compliments all day and really felt more confident simply because I put a little thought into the outfit. I think it meets the Summer Nights requirement of the challenge but also was suitable for the workplace. What do you think?




the Grant life

























Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder