21 Eylül 2012 Cuma

Farewell Summer, Hello Fall!



The blog world can be so fun sometimes. Recently, I signed up to participate in the Farewell Summer, Hello Fall blog swap hosted by one of my favorite bloggers, Stephanie from The Vintage Modern Wife. The participants were asked to send a farewell summer care package to another blogger. 
Steph and I were paired up and she sent me the cutest goodies along with a precious note! Purple is my favorite color and I have a weak spot for Thank you notes so I was pleased when she re-upped my stock! 


Also, she sent me the prettiest earrings! I can't wait to wear them. 

Not only was this swap really fun but it encouraged bloggers to get to know one another better and for that I am grateful!

P.S. Thanks Steph for hosting and being so sweet! You are the best. 


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder