21 Eylül 2012 Cuma

Thoughts on Thursday...

Is it just me or am I the only one who can not find the "Perfect" wallet and purse?

The wallet has to have slots for cards, pockets for coupons, pocket for receipts, spot for coins and bills, etc and easy access to it all with wide gussets on the side. It absolutely must zip or snap to close too. I thought I found the perfect one...even the compartments were labeled for coupons and receipts, but when I put everything in there it didn't snap.

This new wallet is almost perfect...it zips shuts on both sides so that's good, but I had to cut the little pen holder loop out because it got caught in the zipper every time. Who designs these things? Don't they put all the crap in there first to see if it works?

Now the purse is my biggest quest...like the Holy Grail. I won't even get into the details of what a dream purse is, because I don't think I know until I see it! LOL It does have to be short so things don't get lost in the black hole of the abyss in the bottom. It has to be sturdy and stand up on it's own, like a bucket purse...not floppy. It has to have a ton of little pockets along the inside walls for phone, keys, lipstick, iPad, medicine and oh yeah...straps for your shoulder.

Ok, I'm stopping here...I think I need to see a psychiatrist. LOL

You? (on the purse, not the psychiatrist)

Have a great Thursday,
~Karen~

Pin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder