26 Eylül 2012 Çarşamba

Esty Coupon Organizer

To contact us Click HERE

Over the past couple of years, I’ve struggled with finding asustainable solution for organizing my coupons. I’ve tried using a cheapplastic organizer that drops in my purse and then tried the big fat coupon binder (whoa!). Each of these solutions left me frustrated and proved timeintensive. My original plastic coupon organizer categorized itemsalphabetically so if I needed a peanut butter coupon I had to quickly recallall of the brand possibilities. The coupon binder was awesome because itarranged everything by category but it took longer to maintain and don’t evenget me started about the way I look while you are walking around the store withthat big honkin’ thing!
While stalking Etsy, I found a solution truly works for me.  I bought a cloth coupon organizer fromGrandma’s Little Lilly. The product not only fits in my purse but can beattached to the front of the shopping card with ease. LOVE! Also, she leavesthe labels off of the dividers so I organized the pouch to meet my needs. I’mdelighted to have finally found a solution that works!


photo3_zpsee91c644

photo4_zps42f13dfe


Do you coupon? If so, what method of organization do you use?




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder