28 Eylül 2012 Cuma

Closet Copy Cat: Over-sized Shirt

To contact us Click HERE

the Grant life

Natalia & Christie from Ma Nouvelle Mode and Kelley from the Grant Life are so creative. Each week Natalia sends a style inspiration directly to your inbox and challenges you to get creative with your closet. I LOVE IT! You should sign up for the challenge and link up with them on Thursdays! _________________________________________________________________________

This week we were challenged to pull out an over-sized top and rock it! I don't have an over-sized t-shirt like the inspiration outfit. However, I do have a Dolman style top that I usually wear with leggings and boots in the winter... 
Since the goal was to step out of your comfort zone and get creative with your closet, I paired the top with black pants and heels for a day in the office. (Again, the photo is horrible. Maybe one day I'll actually take the time to include a quality image...maybe.) 
Photobucket

(Top: Marshall's, Pants: The Limited, Shoes: Etienne Aigner)
I also spiced the outfit up with some variation to my normal hair routine. I used a curling iron to create soft curls. 

I'm loving the over-sized top! What do you think?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder