22 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

Couch 2 5K

 I'm the type of chick that has always struggled maintaining a consistentexercise regimen. Start. Stop. Start. Get hyped. Stop. Do you get the picture? It's exhausting!

So a few months ago, when my friend told me about the Couch to 5Kprogram that trains you to run 3.1 miles over eight weeks I was intrigued and downloaded the free app. I started training right away and it lasted for about two weeks and then I gave up because I lack dedication (start. stop. cyclical behavior gets old). However, three weeks ago, Ipicked up the app again and with an accountability partner, have been trainingmore regularly.

I love this program because it eases you into exercise whilebuilding endurance and discipline. I’ve found I enjoy exercise; I just lack thediscipline in my life to make it a habit. The Couch to 5K program is designed to build on your weaknesses by turning them into to strengths. (Check out the website for more details). LOVE!
There are so many ways to get started with C25K. You can print a schedule, memorize it, etc, but I highly recommend the free app because it helps you keeptime and allows you to listen to music while training.  It’s fantastic.
If you are looking for a way to incorporate exercise intoyour world and want to start slow, get this app and get off the couch.Seriously. You can thank me later! 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder