29 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

Closet Copycat: Summer Boots

To contact us Click HERE

the Grant life

 Kelley from the Grant Life and Natalia and Christie from Ma Nouvelle Mode have the best ideas! They've invited their bloggy friends to dig into their closets and get creative. This is the second week that I've participated and I'm lovin' it. You should seriously consider signing up... you won't regret it!
This week we were challenged to pull out our boots and create a summer outfit. To complete the look, we were also challenged to incorporated fun braids into our overall look. 
I chose my outfit and spent the day running errands with my husband. We also stopped at our family farm so we took a few pics. I'm still feeling a little awkward taking photos in outfits but I do think it helps build my confidence. 
Dress: Dots/Boots: Aldo/Belt:Target

The biggest confidence boost came from my mama! When I went over to her house this afternoon she squealed, "look at my baby! Get over there and let me take your picture." She's so cute! Her compliments always mean the most to me so it's only fitting that I share the photo she snapped too!

This challenge is such a blast and really helps me use the resources I have in my closet versus buying all new. It makes me happy and J happier! Double win. 




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder