21 Eylül 2012 Cuma

Closet Copy Cat: Graphic T



the Grant life

Natalia & Christie from Ma Nouvelle Mode and Kelley from the Grant Life are so creative. Each week Natalia sends a style inspiration directly to your inbox and challenges you to get creative with your closet. I LOVE IT! You should sign up for the challenge and link up with them on Thursdays! _________________________________________________________________________

For the last couple of weeks, I've been trying to participate in the Closet Copy Cat challenge without success. Most of the time life gets in the way and I forget to link up or take a picture of my outfit, etc. However, when they posted a challenge of styling with a  graphic tee, I knew I was golden because rocking a tee is my go to style choice.

(Tee: J Crew, Jeans: The Limited, Shoes:Sperry's)
 For this challenge, I seriously just got dressed like normal. The inspiration outfit paired the graphic t shirt with a hot orange skirt but being as consertative and lame as I am, I rocked the cardigan as a way to stay warm inside of the office (dress down Friday makes me HAPPY!).

For hair and make-up, I chose a no fuss approach. It was raining so the hair got thrown up and my make-up took around 5 minutes.
Is the graphic tee a style staple in your wardrobe? Because it is in mine whether I like it or not...


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder