23 Kasım 2012 Cuma

A Month of Thanksgiving: Part 1

To contact us Click HERE


 In spirit of theupcoming holiday, many of us have smeared our facebook and twitter statuseswith posts of thanksgiving. While I did not participate in the traditionalthirty days of Thanksgiving, I think it is rather appropriate to spend the nexttwo days pointing out a few of the many ways that God has richly blessed me.

via
... for my parents. Attwenty-eight, I am beginning to realize how amazing it is to have two livingparents. I cherish the moments I get to spend with them.
 ... for my husband. He’sso patient with me and has been my biggest cheerleader for years.
... for my sister, Meg.She radiates joy that only comes from the Lord. It’s been a delight to watchher grow into a mighty woman of God.
 ... for my sister, Dawn.She brings so much joy into our family. She can make us laugh harder thananyone.
... for my in-laws. I’mso grateful to have a good relationship with my in-laws. Billie, Grace,Georgia, Betsy, Grandma Goodwill, Nancy, Bob, Linda and Memaw and Pappaw Lowry make myworld a brighter place. They’ve always accepted me with open arms.
... for my job.  I am thankful for the opportunity to be ableto get up and go to work every single day.
... for the people I workwith. These women and men are amazing! They love and fight like a family andfor that I am grateful.
... for the opportunityto go to school. As a non-traditional student, I am grateful the desire inmy heart to pursue an education was not extinguished by myobstacles.
... for my home. I’m sograteful for the home we live in and the security it provides our little family. 
... for my church home.Southland does so much for our community and has taught me how to become thehands and feet of God.
... for my high schoolfriends. There are a few of us that meet regularly and I am so grateful for thefriendship with them. They bring me so much joy.
... for my best friendBritt. We’ve been through a ton together and she still hangs with me.
... for my life group.These two girls are absolutely amazing! They have been such a huge part of mylife for the last two years.
... for the friends I’vemet through Haiti. These women and men have helped feed a passion in me. 
.... for the friends I’vemet at school and through church. I love seeing a group of people with commoninterests come together.
... for my friends inHaiti. They shower me with love each time I am there and make me feel at home. 

.... to be continued. 


    Hiç yorum yok:

    Yorum Gönder