28 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

Fitness Journey: Week Three Re-Cap

To contact us Click HERE


via

After three weeks of regular exercise, I am not where I want to be. I still can't run a 5k, and I still can't keep my breathing under control when I am running... However, I am giving myself credit for what I am doing and that's moving.  
Last week I vacationed in Florida... I know, I'm lucky dog! 
It was challenging to follow a normal fitness routine since I was on vacation but I did make an effort. And hey, that's something, right?
Here's how I did: 
Goal: Monday, Wednesday and Friday complete couch to 5K training for one hour.
Reality: I trained for thirty minutes twice during the week and walked for twelve hours at Epcot. (please tell me that counts for something!) 
Goal: Develop a morning routine by doing this between 5:00-5:30 AM with another friend.
Reality: I didn't have to wake up early. Yay! I was on vacation. However, I still fit my work-out in before breakfast. 
Goal: Join the challenger on Saturdays for a strenuous exercise with her running group at 7 AM.
Reality: I did not complete this goal. Being out of town made it impossible for me to run on Saturday morning. 
Even though the week did not go as planned, I did get off the couch. My greatest struggle derived from my eating habits. Being on vacation made it very hard to eat well and as a result I was very sluggish during my work-outs. 
Overall, I am proud to say, I successfully made it through week three.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder