20 Kasım 2012 Salı

Fitness Journey: Week Two Re-Cap

To contact us Click HERE

Holy Cow, I thought week one of my new work outroutine was hard… Week two proved to be even harder… The momentum from thenewness had worn off and my body was tired.
In attempt to follow the routine outlined for me, Itried to work out as originally planned. Unfortunately, the reality of the weekwas much different.
Goal: Monday, Wednesday andFriday complete couch to 5K training for one hour.
Reality: I did not train for one hour every day and did notrun on schedule. I did exercise on Thursday and Friday and completed theoriginal couch to 5K training plan.
Goal: Develop a morning routineby doing this between 5:00-5:30 AM with another friend.
Reality: I did not work out in the early morning this week.My body & mind was tired. As a result, I had to work my exercise in at night andreally push myself to finish.
Goal: Join the challenger onSaturdays for a strenuous exercise with her running group at 7 AM.
Reality: My second experience with the running group was alot better. Even though the terrain was hilly and they all had perfect outfits,I took pride in the fact that I was doing something. I completed a four milework out and shaved several minutes off my time from previous week. Also, I was notnearly as sore the following day.
Even though the week did not goas planned, I get off the couch and work.I really had to make myself thinkpositively because the week left me feeling very frustrated.  I did not realize the mental toll this newroutine would take on me but I am hopeful the following weeks will be easier.
I am proud to say, I successfullymade it through week two. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder