29 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

Thrifty Thursday...String Storage

To contact us Click HERE
Welcome to another Thrifty Thursday...using what we have around the house (or super cheap things) to make our lives a little easier.

Today, it's string storage. I know, trivial, but we all have string right? Well, here's the new string idea in my sewing room...mounted on the wall.



We all have baskets around the house, but if not, these are from The Dollar Tree for...you guessed it...$1.00.

The baskets hold your balls of string. It's easy to see, contains them without the balls going every where and the baskets could hold more than one ball too.


I don't have small children around my house, so I hooked scissors on the basket for easy cutting!


The holes in these baskets allows for the string to be threaded through...just pull as much as you need and cut!! The rolls of string stay inside the baskets.

Easy peasy!


If you'd like to see my old string storage, you can CLICK HERE.

Hope you have a Thrifty Thursday,
~Karen~

Pin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder