27 Kasım 2012 Salı

Santa Tree Idea...

To contact us Click HERE
Hi everyone! Christmas decorating started this weekend for me. I have a big Christmas party every year, the second weekend in December, so I have to start early. I have the whole house decorated and 9 trees each year. I finished 5 this weekend and wanted to show you a new idea for my Santa tree...



The Santa tree is in my dining room and here it is with all the lights on...


but here's the new addition. It's it just the cutest...

I bought the tricycle and the wagon at a charity thrift store. My girls are both in college and far from the tricycle stage, but I thought it would be a fun look for the Santa themed tree. The wagon holds packages and Kelsie's childhood teddy bear.

Plus it brings back such great memories when the girls were little.


You can CLICK HERE if you want to see last years Santa tree and the "How To's" for some of the decorations.

Santa Ornament...click HERE

Peppermint Garland...click HERE

Happy Decorating,
~Karen~

Pin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder