21 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

Cake & Whiskey Inspired Manifesto

To contact us Click HERE

I had the pleasure of previewing the new Cake & Whiskey magazine last month.  The magazine isdevoted to inspiring women to dream biggerand reach higher. I’m in love with the concept.
Tucked inside of the glossy pages of the magazine hid an articleabout writing a personal manifesto and  was it powerful. Not only did theshort article inspire me to create the below manifesto but it also provided a tool tohelp me organize my thoughts.
MY MANIFESTO
I am strongspirited and resilient.
I believe inloving until it hurts.
When I was little Iaspired to be just like my grandma.
Right now I amcomfortable with being me.
What I know for sureis a loving spirit conquers all.
I’ve never beenhappier than when I am coloring with my sister and her roommate or playingwith the children of Haiti.
I have a penchant fortouching and savoring every texture that is near me.
I wish all of uscould lay down our own selfish biases and build stronger more lovingcommunities.
I dream of spendingmy evenings on a wrap around porch watching my children play in the yard.
I was born toserve others.
I am particularlygood at getting things done.
What I want most inthe world is to live in the moment.
I was a ball ofanxiety before I found peace in the Lord.
I indulge in darkchocolates and deep conversations with my girlfriends.
The words I holdclosest to my heart are from my husband who said, “I’ve seen countlessexamples of your heart and I treasure them all.”
I live for seeingmy sister Dawn and her roommate Sabrina smile.
I believe the mostimportant thing in a person is to be acutely aware of their ability toserve others.
I have an amazing sweetspirited husband with the patience of a saint.
 The big idea of mylife is to live a life of thanksgiving.
I am dedicated to beingthere for my family and friends.
Happiness is foundon the inside.
I feel most alivewhen I am enjoying the moment. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The lines of my manifesto are different than yours. It’s a unique compilation of my thoughts and dreams. It gives me the freedom to be true to myself and can do the same for you. 
I encourage you to use the tool above to create your own manifesto. If you need more inspiration, watch the video below... It's not related to Cake & Whiskey but is pretty cool! 




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder