18 Kasım 2012 Pazar

Tool Time Tuesday...Chicken Feeder Idea

To contact us Click HERE
Hi everyone...You know I love finding things in stores and then use them for something other than their intended purpose. I even find things in Farmer Supply stores.

Like this Chicken Feeder...a jar screws into the middle and then the chickens feed from the holes on the side.

Not for me though!!!




How about a pretty candle holder?

The part on the top where the jar would go holds your candle.


The holes on the side where the chickens would feed from, holds flowers, berries or evergreen.


Perfect little arrangement.


Don't forget about Christmas too!!

This is an electric candle if you are worried about the candle near the decorations.



I also did another post in the past with a chicken feeder....a pincushion!! Click HERE to see that post!!


Visit your local farmer supply and get a chicken feeder of your own. I've seen them in flea markets too. I bought mine at our Tractor Supply Store.

Happy Tool Time,
~Karen~

Pin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder