23 Kasım 2012 Cuma

A Month of Thanksgiving: Part 2

To contact us Click HERE

via
Happy Thanksgiving!  As I mentioned yesterday, In spirit of the the holiday, many of us have smeared our facebook and twitter statuses with posts of thanksgiving. While I did not participate in the traditional thirty days of Thanksgiving, I think it is rather appropriate to spend this day pointing out a few of the many ways that God has richly blessed me.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------... for all of myextended family and friends. I have been richly blessed by them!
… forLord’s Legacy Life Ministries. A ministry that was built from the ground up bymy mama has brought so much hope into the lives of others.
… forthe opportunity to pray with my friends when they need me.
….  for financial stability. This is attributed tomy husband and Dave Ramsey!
… forUK athletics. It’s my favorite!
…  for my sister Dawn’s roommate, Sabrina. She isquite possibly the love of my life.
…  for the ability to have a voice. As a woman,in many countries, I would be bound and unable to speak up!
…for the men and women that serve our country. It’s a difficult job and they doit so well.
…for reliable transportation.  It gets mewhere I need to go and is safe for my family.
…for good food. I love to eat and so grateful to have the opportunity to choosefrom a large variety.
…for my mentors. I have three and they are so awesome at pouring into me.
…for my pets. They are silly and make me laugh a lot.
…for my health. Many of my friends struggle with health issues and as a result, I'm so grateful for my health.
…for my bloggy friends. It’s refreshing to be accepted by a community ofstrangers.
Enjoy the day with your friends and family! 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder