15 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

Roll up for the Magical Christmas Window Tour!

To contact us Click HERE
I have long had a fascination with fabulous window dressing and display, something I probably inherited from my grandmother who waswell practiced in the art. I distinctly remember the vignettes of twinkling Worthperfume bottles she arranged at home that encouraged my magpies eye from ayoung age.
So with every Christmas I getto be a big kid again and press my nose up against shop windows oogling at thetreasures within. Join me as we embark on a season of magical Christmas windowwatching in London. First stop - Harrods.
Within the theme of the Disney Princess, Harrods goes all outwith a gorgeous display of dreamy gowns fit for the fairest of fairy tales. (Click to Enlarge)( I'm so not down with the Disney crew as I had to google this one!)Ralph & Russo's Princess Tiana Oscar de la Renta's Snow White Donatella Versace's take on Cinderella Escada's Princess Jasmin of Aladdin Jenny Packham's Rapunzel Pocahontas by Roberto Cavalli and my favourite of allSleeping Beauty by Ellie Saab One shoe that's not getting left on the steps of the palace at Midnight!Christain Louboutin's Glass Slipper. Hold tight for more installations in the series of the The Magical Christmas Window Tour..........

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder