5 Şubat 2013 Salı

Broccoli Cheese Soup

To contact us Click HERE

Since January is showing off and reminding us how cold it can be, I thought it was appropriate to bring some warm yumminess to the dinner table. 
This meal was created by shopping my fridge and pantry and as a result could easily be doctored. 

Ingredients: 
2 Bags of Frozen Broccoli Florets3/4 Large Onion2 Cans of Cream of Something (I used one potato and one chicken since they were in my pantry).1 Can of Milk 2 Cans of Evaporated MilkSalt & Pepper to TasteCheddar Cheese
Method:
Dump broccoli, chopped onion, cream of whatever soup, milk, evaporated milk and salt and pepper into your crock pot.Cook on High for 4 hours or Low for 6 hours in crock pot.Top with Cheddar Cheese.(P.S. I used two bags of shredded cheese as I put one bag in the soup 30 minutes before dining and then used one bag for topping. If I would have had Velveeta, I would have put 6 oz of cubed cheese in the crock pot instead of shredded cheese.)

Serve with Cornbread from a cast iron skillet and you've made the perfect winter meal! Enjoy! 






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder