6 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Little Black Bag: January.

To contact us Click HERE

Have tried Little Black Bag? I adore it! 
They haven't asked me to advertise for them but after purchasing three bags over the last several months, I think it is important to recognize a good thing when I see it and share it with all of you so you can get in on the action! 
Little Black Bag is an online accessories, handbags, and such website. It allows you the opportunity to purchase a bag each month at $49.95 or $29.95. You select an item of interest based on your "style profile" and then the LBB stylist surprises you with additional items. If you are not totally satisfied with the items, you have a chance to swap with other LBB folks and create a perfectly customized bag.
I adore it because...
I can select fashionable accessories at a seriously reduced price.It's easy to use.I can skip a month anytime I want.They ship quickly. 

For example, this month I chose this Catherine Stein multi-strand bauble necklace to add to my gold/black accessory collection! 

Then I added these mocha flower gold stackable bangles. 

But I didn't like the third item selected by the stylist so I swapped and was able to score this Big Buddha cross-body to add some bling to nights out on the town. 

After the swap ended and I felt super excited about the bag, LBB shipped it quickly. 


Every time a new LBB arrives in the mail, I am always over the moon with excitement. And normally, I get some serious compliments when I rock the LBB stuff. It's like a double dose of AWESOME! 
You should try it.





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder