6 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Meal Planning {Advice}

To contact us Click HERE
Source
J and I have been using EMeals for about a year. We integrated this meal planning process into our home as a way to organize our work week and take the guess work out of dinner. 
For the most part, this simple tool has helped us tremendously. However, until recently, I was still finding myself scrambling to get meals ready. WHY? 
Let me outline the process: 
Each week I go to the grocery with my EMeals list in hand.I return and put the groceries away. (Meats in the freezer, stuff in the fridge, pantry, etc).I forget to lay out the meat. I come home from work. Meat is not thawed. Then frustrated I say, "WHO WANTS PIZZA?"

It is possible I am the only person on the planet that does this... But a couple of weeks ago, things changed. A friend of mine, one of my mentors actually, told me how she planned for her meals each week and something clicked. A light bulb went off and I was like oh my goodness, we need to start this routine ASAP! 
As a result, a new process has been created:
Each week I go to the grocery.I return and put the groceries away.The meat for the week go in the fridge.I come home from work.Meat is thawed.EMeals saves the day! 
By simply looking at the calendar and only buying meat I know I will use in a seven day period, I save myself a load of trouble. You see, a meal plan only works if you plan it all the way through.... Before, I simply went through the motions of picking up the supplies and then when dinner came along I still wasn't ready. Now things are purchased, thawed and waiting for me to prepare. It's a beautiful thing! 
My advice young wifeys and mamas, make sure you learn all you can from your elders, they will rock your world in so many different ways! 



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder