17 Şubat 2013 Pazar

Tool Time Tuesday...Shower Caddy Sewing Organizer

To contact us Click HERE
Hi Everyone! First, I want to thank all of you who commented and emailed me this weekend during the blizzard. We were hit hard in New England...about 2-3 feet of snow Friday into Saturday and then ice Monday. We lost power for about 3 days and just had our internet restored Monday. I took these pictures with my phone just in case I needed to do another Phone Post with my Blogger app, but thankfully we're back in business!!

Today's Tool Time is all about the shower caddy. If you have or had children in college or you're in college right now, you know the "shower caddy" all too well!!

Our 2 daughters are both in college and they each have one to carry all their bathroom and shower necessities from their dorm room to the shower/bathroom area. Keeps things organized, contained and easy to carry.

I found this one in the clearance rack at Walmart for $1.50 and had to get it. Can't beat $1.50. I've seen them in so many stores, but Bed Bath and Beyond online has them for $7.99. They can cost any where from $5.00 -$10.00 if they're not on clearance. Some are much higher, but not sure why.





This is the "hot pink" one...can't be choosy when it's $1.50!!  I do like the pink. I'll never miss place it, that's for sure.

Each caddy will have a different configuration, but in general there are several different sized compartment.


I have one of the girl's older caddies under their bathroom sink at home to hold bathroom cleaners and sponges etc.

Great for cleaning supplies when traveling around the house doing the weekly cleaning.


Well, forget about cleaning, how about sewing, crafting, painting, knitting, scrap booking...

Look at all those pockets!


Scissors, glasses, cell phones, snacks..


Fabric or yarn or books/instruction pamphlets...


This is freezer paper for English Paper Piecing hexagons, but another larger section for just about anything.


If you love hexies too...click here for 2 tutorial I have


Two smaller sections where I squeezed in a pincushion and another for thread.


These caddies will hold anything you want...



They are great for anyone or anything...perfect to carry from room to room or to sewing/quilting classes

  • kid's toys, books, crayons, snacks for the house or car
  • husband's for car washing stuff...just not the "hot pink" one, lol
  • quilting sewing classes, retreats
  • cleaning supplies for around the house
  • dog or pet care supplies
  • cute gift basket too...add all the goodies inside and wrap it up!

I'm sure there are so many other uses for these handy caddies. If you use them, share in the comment section!
Happy Tuesday,~Karen~
Pin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder