14 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

It's FRIDAY!

To contact us Click HERE
Welcome back to FFA!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and especially a fantastic summer! We are having SO much fun! If I was a better mom, I would have my camera strapped to my hip. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't taken even one picture. Better luck next week! ;)
I decided to switch up the buttons a bit. Feel free to grab a new Sassy BUTTON!
Pin It
Just in case you've missed any of our summer party posts...
*2,000 Summer Activities
*An Organized Summer
*Recipes for GOO, gak and slime
*Camping in your own backyard
*Summer Printables*Things that POP!___________________...and now my favorites from last week!
Balancing Home
bedroom makeover
Striped girls room w/DIY projects
__________________
Ginger Snap Crafts
DIY cupcake stand
cupcake stand #WalmartPlaid
____________________________
Reposhture
porch makeover

___________________
Freaking Craft
tissue paper table

_______________________
The Money Pit
powder room makeover

__________________________
Second Chance to Dream
porch swing

__________________
Knot All That I Seam
numbered nesting tables

_______________________
Nifty Thrifty Things
DIY fabric garland

____________________
Joyful Homemaking
covered patio makeover

______________
I am LOVING the summer porches!!
Let's see what you've been up to this week!
{anything goes}
Have a GREAT Friday!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder