5 Şubat 2013 Salı

Happies & Crappies.

To contact us Click HERE

Scissors and a Whisk: Happies and Crappies Link Up

I am so excited to link up with one of my fave bloggers, Stephanie over at The Vintage Modern Wife and her blog friend Sarah at Scissors and a Whisk for their weekly Happies and Crappies Partay! 
Happies.
Got my hair done this week.Visited with my friends one week old King Charles Caviler puppies. My mom surprised me with a new coat from J.Crew.Had an awesome lunch with a girlfriend to talk about Haiti.Got a manicure/pedicure. Was able to read a little bit each night before bed. 
Crappies.
Bombed an exam.The Snow Day here in KY forced me to get up and reschedule patients at o'dark hundred.(At least I got to stay home for the rest of the day, that's a happy!).
Happy Friday Everyone! 




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder