21 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

{Love Story} Wedding Bells.

To contact us Click HERE

This is the third installment of our love story! Last week I shared our dating and engagement story with you. Today I am so happy to share our wedding story! 
When we started thinking about our wedding, I dreamed of a BIG ole' church and a BIG ole' production. I promptly bought a dress with a traditional wedding in mind. However, when I started planning the BIG wedding, I started freaking out. I plan all day at work and the last thing I want to do at home is focus on the minor details. Every time I looked at a wedding check-list, I had a breakdown... With that in mind, J and I decided to go to Jamaica. I returned the dress and purchased one more reflective of the venue. We married on the beach with our closest family members. 

I loved the beach wedding because it was casual. This relieved me of my bridal duties and forced me to make only one big decision.... the bouquet. I farmed this out to my sis (she's crazy talented with floral arrangements!) and she talked to the wedding planner at the resort to create the bouquet. I couldn't have been happier. 

Once the details were sorted, we celebrated with a traditional dinner the night before our ceremony. On our wedding day, I spent the day in the spa sipping on mimosas and met my daddy at 4:30 PM on a sunny Tuesday afternoon. He kicked off his flip flops and (almost fell) walked me down the aisle.

Our ceremony was short and we wrote our own vows. Afterwards, we celebrated with cake and champagne followed by a fancy dinner with our family! 

 The day was perfect. The weather was awesome. And the bride was NOT stressed an ounce.
Following the wedding, Jason and I spent several more glorious days at the Couples Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica! We wrapped up our summer wedding by celebrating with our extended family and friends for not one but TWO receptions hosted and planned by everyone but ME! I loved every second of our wedding celebration. 
Tell me: Did you have a destination wedding?




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder