6 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Galaxy S3.

To contact us Click HERE



Early in December, I took a plunge and disrupted my entire apple ecosystem by purchasing the Galaxy S3. My iphone 4 kicked the bucket after suffering a slow and painful (four months) death due to water damage and I needed something new. After attending a Christmas party where only two of us had iPhones, I was curious about the newest Android product and sat down with the Verizon dude to chat about it. He essentially talked me out of buying an iphone 5 and as a result I fell head over heels in love with the new Galaxy. 
Here are a few reasons why I adore this new phone:
1. When the phone is ringing, I can put my hand over the screen or turn over the phone to quiet the sound. No button pushing or sliding ignore. 
2. The apps update automatically. I don't have to go into the app store and manually perform this function. Hallelujah!
3. The motion sensor does not permit the screen to go dark on me as long as I am looking at the phone.
4. It's crazy customizable. For example, I am not used to the swype keyboard so I downloaded an iphone keyboard to help with the transition.
5. I can share pictures with others by touching phones. You've seen the commercials. :) 
6. The camera has best shot which recommends for me the best shot based on color and lighting. Super cool! 
7. You can search on Google right from your home screen, no need to open Safari or any other web browser. It's there, waiting! 
I am not an apple hater but I will say to you this, if you were wondering if the Galaxy S3 is worth the hype, the answer is YES it is! I thought I could never love a phone as much as I loved my iPhone but friends, I think I love this more! 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder